Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at our Annual Nova Multifest
Per Booth Fee (Taxes Included): $600
Note:Your spot is not reserved until the payment is done. Please send your e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by cheque to Nova Multifest Society mail to:14A, Josephine CRT, Dartmouth, NS, B2W 5Z9
Nova Multifest Rules:
1. Each food vendor must have a Temporary Food Permit for all 3 days with health department. Here is the link where to get it from: https://novascotia.ca/nse/food-protection/docs/temporary-event-food-permit-application.pdf .
2. Each vendor must have a valid Food Handling Course certificate that must be valid during the whole festival. From Agriculture Nova Scotia https://novascotia.ca/nse/food-protection/food-hygiene-course.asp Other Options to get your course done: https://novascotia.ca/agri/programs-and-services/food-protection/food-hygiene-course/ DEADLINE DATE April 31, 2024
3.The temporary food permit must be bought by the vendor and submitted/confirmed to Nova Multifest Society by April 31, 2024
4. On May 27, 2024 or as notifed by Multifest all food vendors must attend a mandatory meeting with the Fire and Food inspection team respectively. Time and place to be announced later on or as required by the Board.
5.Nova Multifest Board or its designated person’s pproval is required for any infrastructure other than tables and chairs.
6. All equipment must be CSL or UL certified. All table cloths must meet CAN/ULC S109 standard requirement(s).
7. Vendors must have approval from Fire, Health or any other government department for their booth, as required by the society.
8. Vendor’s work space must be clean and maintained as such at all time during festival. Vendors must supply their own recycle receptacles. All food waste must be disposed in proper bins. Any cost incurred due to inappropriate food waste disposal will be at vendor’s cost.
9. All food vendors must bring their food and supplies to the venue on a path instructed by Board.
10. Vendors must not sell any water/pop The vendor will then be immediately shut down for the remainder of the festival.
11.The food Vendor must have a 5lb fire extinguisher on site that is inspected or bought within last 12 months and the receipt must match with the fire extinguisher.
12. All FOOD VENDORS MUST have a handwashing station
Should have :
Nova Multifest Board strongly suggest the following:
1 $2,000,000 Liability Insurance. Vendors are not covered by Nova Multifest Society Liability Insurance.
2 Vendors should use Induction hot Plate for minimum power requirements. So that you will require minimum plugs. Convection hot plates may be restricted to half power.
3 Table Cloths for the tables used in food booth.
Nova Multifest Board will supply the following:
1. Food Booth size of 10 [Depth] x 12 [Front] in feet. You may purchase a double size, which will be 10 [Depth] x 24 [Front] in feet. The cost will be double.
Note: Art/Craft/Information booth size of 6 [Depth] x 8 [Front] in feet. You may purchase a double size, which will be 6 [Depth] x16 [Front] in feet. The cost will be double.
2. one – 15 Amp Circuit is included in each food booth prices.
a. Any additional circuit will be $60/Circuit in advance. [Please mention this at time of application].
b. If you request any additional circuit on the day of the event it will be $130/circuit and can paid by Cash/Card before installation.
c. If any vendor is flipping the breaker constantly while drawing too much power, then Nova Multifest Society will have the final right to request a vendor to purchase additional circuits or shut them down.
3. Up to three 6-foot Tables + 2 Chairs per each food booth. Any additional table will be $20/Table and $10/ Chair
4. One Parking Pass [Must be Displayed all the time on vehicle dashboard]. Vendor must provide one license plate number at least one week before the event. All vendors must remove their vehicles from event venue to the designated parking area one hour before the start of the event. Any non-compliant vehicle will be towed away at owner expense.
Please fill out the form below and CLICK the SUBMIT BUTTON